| Follow || Dashboard |
//Pink Is Sweet
it life note
Tuesday 15 May 2012 | 04:00 | 0 Talking ♥
to my friends : after 2 years we have being friends, i would like to tell you sincerely from the heart, you're such a good friends. every moment with you, i wont simply forget it. 


i miss to fighting word with you, i miss everything that we have done together, went class together . i wont simply forget that . i really miss you k.ayna azman , fatin fatihah , fasya bumm , nurul azureen amirah atiqah, farra ain and diana :) promise me, you will not forget me okayy ? im your best friends right ? do keep in touch and i would like to thanks you for words of support being my friends during this period


hope one day can meet you guys alway's MISS YOU GUYS :) 


it life note: Dear Best Friends, you won't forget our memories, our moments, our laughs, our friendship, US, I love you."




all pictre with you guys, every moment with you guys, i wont simply forget it. 


hee time clbrate bethday kan :)



time raya's :)




hee hari keusahawanan <3









that all my memorry with you guys : i love you and always miss you babe :) take care youself


Older PostNewer Post
♥ Disclaimer ♥

Hello There. Welcome to my World blog. Thanks for visiting. Do Follow. Do not do stupid things that might harm my blog, and jangan nak jadi copycat sgt lha okeyy! Be nice here and .Big hello peeps! I'm S.N.R just call isha, styl a young and live as Malay, Muslim and Malaysian. fyi i'm not model just ordinary girls. I am Petite and Shopaholic ♥ Fashion ♥ Performing Arts ♥ Theater ♥ Dance ♥ Photoshoot ♥ Sleeping ♥ Messaging with my budak manja ♥ Dreaming okeyy, you can use this section to tell us about you. anything bout you . :)


the gorgeous about first i meet you

i love you naughty boy <3


♥ love follow♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan