| Follow || Dashboard |
//Pink Is Sweet
what happend -.-'
Friday 25 May 2012 | 04:00 | 0 Talking ♥

I'M HOME! Its almost one week , no online . Hostel , pft! One , I'D FORGOT MY PASSWORD -______________________- damnn
 ·  · 27 minutes ago · 
oh magadsh , baru je nak online fb buat hal pulak . wht happend baby boo fb ? hmm  i think have problem at my fb . that think so lah . but not sure . hmm nasib baik dh boleh bukak kalaw tak hee MAMPU SENYUM jealah ken . haihh hope tak jadi mcm tadi . be strong ryesha azman hihi . anak azman kan kuat :) hm okay lah just tu je nak share . nothinggg . boii guys :')

Older PostNewer Post
♥ Disclaimer ♥

Hello There. Welcome to my World blog. Thanks for visiting. Do Follow. Do not do stupid things that might harm my blog, and jangan nak jadi copycat sgt lha okeyy! Be nice here and .Big hello peeps! I'm S.N.R just call isha, styl a young and live as Malay, Muslim and Malaysian. fyi i'm not model just ordinary girls. I am Petite and Shopaholic ♥ Fashion ♥ Performing Arts ♥ Theater ♥ Dance ♥ Photoshoot ♥ Sleeping ♥ Messaging with my budak manja ♥ Dreaming okeyy, you can use this section to tell us about you. anything bout you . :)


the gorgeous about first i meet you

i love you naughty boy <3


♥ love follow♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan