| Follow || Dashboard |
//Pink Is Sweet
alhamdulillah
Wednesday 15 August 2012 | 13:33 | 0 Talking ♥
HOLLA BEEP MY STALKER BLOGGER

be back at my HOME , gonna miss my home, gonna miss evrything :')
hm but yang paling sedih sekali aku tak boleh nak jalan langsung :'(
WANNA MAKE ME CRY, try to be strong ryeshaazman
thanks papa and mama sebab sanggup jaga asha :') seriuslly nak nages je for DELYSSA my baby thanks sebab kau bnyak jaga aku bila parents aku tak ada he wanna kiss you .

the same time sedih bila doktor ckp hmm :'( just dapat sabar je . try it tak tahu lah .
mama and papa always beside me :') thanks .

hope sihat secepat mungkin :') just pray for me .

' you never know, how strong you are untill being strong is the only choice you have :') '



Older PostNewer Post
♥ Disclaimer ♥

Hello There. Welcome to my World blog. Thanks for visiting. Do Follow. Do not do stupid things that might harm my blog, and jangan nak jadi copycat sgt lha okeyy! Be nice here and .Big hello peeps! I'm S.N.R just call isha, styl a young and live as Malay, Muslim and Malaysian. fyi i'm not model just ordinary girls. I am Petite and Shopaholic ♥ Fashion ♥ Performing Arts ♥ Theater ♥ Dance ♥ Photoshoot ♥ Sleeping ♥ Messaging with my budak manja ♥ Dreaming okeyy, you can use this section to tell us about you. anything bout you . :)


the gorgeous about first i meet you

i love you naughty boy <3


♥ love follow♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan