| Follow || Dashboard |
//Pink Is Sweet
somewhere over the rainbow colourfull
Thursday 27 September 2012 | 03:04 | 0 Talking ♥




Older PostNewer Post
♥ Disclaimer ♥

Hello There. Welcome to my World blog. Thanks for visiting. Do Follow. Do not do stupid things that might harm my blog, and jangan nak jadi copycat sgt lha okeyy! Be nice here and .Big hello peeps! I'm S.N.R just call isha, styl a young and live as Malay, Muslim and Malaysian. fyi i'm not model just ordinary girls. I am Petite and Shopaholic ♥ Fashion ♥ Performing Arts ♥ Theater ♥ Dance ♥ Photoshoot ♥ Sleeping ♥ Messaging with my budak manja ♥ Dreaming okeyy, you can use this section to tell us about you. anything bout you . :)


the gorgeous about first i meet you

i love you naughty boy <3


♥ love follow♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan